Providing Business Tax Preparation located in Essex Junction close to Burlington and Winooski VT
When it comes to filing taxes for your business in Vermont it is important to find an enrolled agent that has the experience and knowledge to manage these sensitive tax documents. At Sheltra Tax & Accounting, LLC we specialize in individual, business, and non-profit a tax preparation.
Running a business isn’t easy and neither are tax returns. That’s why at Sheltra Tax & Accounting, LLC we take pride in managing your business tax returns so you can pay attention to what’s really important; your business.
Sheltra Tax & Accounting, LLC offers full service business tax preparation and tax resolution located in Essex Junction for all business types. We can prepare your year-end business returns for every business type including:
- Corporation Tax Returns (Form 1120)
- S Corporation Tax Returns (Form 1120S)
- Partnership Tax Returns (Form 1065)
- Proprietorship (Schedule C)
- Limited Liability Company Tax Returns
- Tax Exempt Entities (Form 990)
Vermont Small Business Tax Checklist
Whether you’re looking to prepare your own taxes or hire an enrolled agent, it is important to have the right documentation handy for a successful tax return. Below is a list of items that you should save when it’s time to file your taxes for your business.
For a complete list of items, download our Business Tax Return Checklist
- Business Checking/Savings statements
- Gross Receipts
- Sales Records
Cost Of Business Products or Goods Sold (If applicable)
- Inventory Purchases and Receipts of purchase
- Inventory Records
- Materials and Supplies
- Total Cost of Ending Inventory
- Supplies for the business including Computer and Internet Expenses
- Advertising Expenses
- Phone Bills ( Landline, Mobile Phones, Fax related to business)
- Transportation expenses (Gas, Mileage, local transportation, Airfare)
- Meals, Tips
- Hotel Stay and Business Trip Expenses
Communicating with the IRS can be difficult and very time consuming. At Sheltra Tax & Accounting, LLC our business tax service packages includes preparation for your business along with your estimated tax vouchers for the current tax year. We are available to answer your tax questions all year long – not just during tax preparation. For more information call Sheltra Tax & Accounting, LLC at (802) 878-0990 or contact us to schedule an appointment.